About us

Trinity Episcopal Church was dedicated in 1961 by Bishop David Rose and the first service processional was held. Its name was chosen to reflect that it was the coming together of three churches (St. Mary's, St. Matthew's and St. John's) into one church. Trinity has been blessed with many dedicated clergy, including: The Rev. S. Russell Wilson, first Vicar; The Rev. Sandra Kerner; The Rev. James Medley; The Rev. Harry Nevels; and The Rev. Doctor Terrence Walker.


Our Supply Priest

The Rev. Dr. Terrence A. Walker, our current Long Term Supply Priest. 


Our Vestry: 

Ms. Edwina Thompson, Senior Warden
Mr. Wilson Dortch, Junior Warden
Mrs. Patricia Graves, Register
Mrs. Mildred Smith, Financial Secretary
Mrs. Mary Purcel, Treasurer
Mrs. Inez Gregory
Ms. Lily Rainey
Mrs. Eunice Jones
Mr. James Valentine


Evangelism Committee:

Mrs. Annie Walker, Chair
Mrs. Eunice Jones


Contact Us:

To contact us regarding church business or use of the Parish hall, please call our Senior Warden, Mr. Prince Thomas, Jr., 434-689-2193, or our Junior Warden, Mr. Carlton Crenshaw, 434-729-8121. 

Email us
trinityepis.ch.1319@gmail.com 

Our mailing address: 
P. O. Box 903, South Hill, Virginia, 23970

434-447-6532 fax